Get A Free Quote or Advice In Just 4 Hours CALL 0115 895 1120
To provide a professional, cost effective and efficient service to all clients.
To constantly monitor and review our impact on the environment, local and wider community.
To provide a safe and diverse working environment with zero tolerance for dangerous working practices.
JP Concrete Products Ltd is committed to in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and as a result of this we have developed a policy to demonstrate our intensions.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our Company.
- Wherever possible source materials and products locally to reduce the necessity for excessive transportation.
- Monitor and encourage responsible use of power usage across the workforce.
- Committed to supplying quality and cost effective products.
- Ensure consistency in all products at all times.
- Strive to improve products and services at all times.
- Maintain an economic model that incorporates sustainable procurement and the responsible sourcing of materials throughout the supply chain.