- Safe & Steady Flow – Smooth moulding ensures gravity assisted flow to and between tanks.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Designed for rapid installation using tongue and groove joint.
- High Quality – Manufactured using high quality concrete giving a smooth finish.
If you require a steady and safe flow of slurry to, or between, storage tanks, then our precast slurry channels are a great option.
Precast concrete slurry channels are moulded smoothly to allow slurry to flow freely through the channel, with the assistance of gravity and water. Designed for quick and simple installation, the units fit neatly together with a tongue and groove joint that can be sealed watertight if required.
Precast end units, complete with outlet holes, can also be supplied.
We can supply solid covers as well as diagonal, slatted covers measuring 1000mm x 2400mm x 7”. These come in two types: standard cattle slats and vehicle-loading slats.
James Boulton – Rase Steels
James Boulton, Partner.
Alan Bowes, Managing Director. BOWSAL Construction Ltd.
Alan Bowes, Managing Director.
BOWSAL Construction Ltd.
Slurry Channels PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
The concrete slurry channels are available in two sizes:
- 2400mm (L) X 1000mm (W) X 1000mm (H)
- 2400mm (L) x 810mm (W) x 500mm (H)