- Quick and Easy to Install – Reduced time and cost of installation.
- Long-Lasting – Maintains shape unlike traditional gabion baskets.
- Aesthetic Design – Filled with stone to give a more natural appearance than a traditional precast concrete wall.
If you require a retaining wall for your project then our precast concrete hybrid gabion retaining wall is a great option.
This product combines the benefits of a traditional L shape precast concrete retaining wall with the aesthetic benefits of a gabion wall. Units are either freestanding or fixed to a concrete foundation, and then the cage is filled with stone on site. Designed using natural stone, the hybrid gabion retaining wall is not only durable and versatile, but is specifically designed to be sympathetic to the surrounding environment and more visually appealing. Where noise reduction is a requirement we can supply a particular type of stone, please ask our sales staff about this.
Our hybrid gabion retaining walls can be used for a variety of projects, such as:
- Retaining soil
- Noise reduction
- As a creative element to buildings
- Where there is a need to be sympathetic to the environment
James Boulton – Rase Steels
James Boulton, Partner.
Alan Bowes, Managing Director. BOWSAL Construction Ltd.
Alan Bowes, Managing Director.
BOWSAL Construction Ltd.