- Quick & Easy To Install – Freestanding wall units feature fork pockets allowing you to quickly create divides and storage units.
- Stronger & Cheaper – Prestressed in a factory controlled environment, ensuring your walls are stronger as compared to reinforced units whilst keeping costs down.
- Heights Up To 3.5m – Variety of heights to meet your project requirements.
Whilst designed to stand in place on their own, we can also supply a steel channel to tie the units together should your project require it. Finally units can be fixed down with bolts to make a more permanent bay.
Our freestanding retaining walls are ideal should you need to create a storage bay for any of the following:
- Grain stores
- Silage clamps
- Waste transfer stations
- Recycling centres
- Aggregate bays
Freestanding Retaining Wall Product Dimensions
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)|
Tom Hallam-Eames, Managing Director, Toro Shelters
Tom Hallam-Eames, Managing Director. Toro Shelters
William Stubbs, Owner. EJ Stubbs & Son
William Stubbs, Owner.
EJ Stubbs & Son
Freestanding Retaining Wall Guide
- The key features and benefits of freestanding retaining walls for a wide range of applications
- The full range of dimensions available alongside technical data
- Handling and installation instructions to ensure installation is pain-free