- Concrete Panels: Quick & Simple To Install – Dramatically reduce construction time and save money by installing panels yourself.
- Built To Last – Produced in a factory controlled environment, ensuring your panels are up to the job.
- Lengths Up To 6.5m – Custom lengths, heights and thicknesses to meet your requirements.
Our prestressed concrete panels will allow you to quickly and simply construct walls to meet your requirements. They can be installed horizontally between steel columns or alternatively be used vertically by being cast into a concrete foundation slab (no need for steel supports).
Tongue and groove fitting on the top and bottom edges enables fast construction of multiple panels and ensures a strong, clean finish.
The panels are prestressed ensuring a stronger product as compared to reinforced panels. The concrete panels are CE marked and have been designed to British Standards 8110.
Panels are supplied with the necessary galvanised steel fixing bolts and plates, sealant is also suppled as standard with the 150mm and 180mm panels. We can supply you with lifting shackles to manoeuvre the panels if required.
You may also be able to claim Tax Relief on your panels, read more here.
Concrete Panels Product Dimensions
- 100mm – non retaining panel (livestock walling)
- 150mm – retaining panel (grain, silage, earth)
- 180mm – excessive loads (normally where the height of the wall exceeds 4000mm)
- Thicknesses up to 280mm can be achieved where required.
- Custom made to your requirements normally to a maximum of 6500mm
- Standard panel heights are 500mm, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm.
- Non standard panel heights can be achieved when required.
Ian Rice, Agricultural & Equestrian Division, Michael Thorne Construction
“We have been using JP Concrete’s panels for over a year and find them very responsive to enquiries; providing quotations by return, they understand our requirements. They are very easy to work with and deliver good quality panels, on time”
Ian Rice, Agricultural & Equestrian Division.
Michael Thorne Construction
Wally Wickham, Senior Buyer. Supercraft Structures
"JP Concrete provides a reliable and professional service which allows us to meet our deadlines. The panels are good quality and competitively priced”
Wally Wickham, Senior Buyer.
Concrete Panel Guide
Your Guide Covers
- The key features and benefits of panels for a wide range of applications
- The full range of dimensions available alongside technical data
- Handling and installation instructions to ensure installation is pain-free
The concrete panels are CE marked, are designed to BS8110 part 1 and they are manufactured using 9.3mm diameter steel strand which is run through the casting bed and put under tension during the casting process. The concrete mix is designed to achieve a strength of C60 (after 28 days), this is poured into the bed, providing a 30mm covering to the strand which is sufficient for ‘very servere’ exposure.