- Quick & Easy To Install – Lifting anchors cast into each block ensure easy manoeuvrability, with
nipples allowing for quick construction with no groundwork or fixings required.
- Walls That Last – No more rebuilding of bays and block walls. Our blocks are built using freeze-
thaw resistant concrete to withstand harsh environments and heavy punishment.
- Flexible Yet Strong – Without fixings your bays can be remanoeuvred as required. 2400kg
blocks ensure your wall can withstand the highest loads.
Concrete Lego blocks are perfect for should you need to build custom storage bays, partition walls, security blocks and retaining walls.Quick and easy to install, Concrete Lego blocks are an increasingly popular choice because they’re easy to manoeuvre (using the two lifting anchors cast into the top of each block) and the two nipples on the top of the block allow you to interlock the blocks to create a strong formation. You don’t need to lay any groundwork or use fixing / grout saving you both time and money.
We have plenty of our standard-sized Lego blocks in stock which means we can often deliver your concrete lego blocks on the very next day.
We can also manufacture blocks to meet your required sizes, simply call us to discuss your requirements.
You concrete lego blocks can be delivered either on a flatbed or on a craned vehicle. The latter option is ideal if don’t have access to lifting equipment since we can both offload and place the blocks for you.
Pierre Ely, Director. HFD Limited
Pierre Ely, Director.
Jason Carroll, Maintenance Works Manager. Essex Highways
Jason Carroll, Maintenance Works Manager.
Concrete Lego Blocks Guide
- The key features and benefits of concrete lego blocks for a wide range of applications
- The full range of dimensions available alongside technical data
- Handling and installation instructions to ensure installation is pain-free