- Quick & Simple To Install – Dramatically reduce construction time and save money by installing
- Retain Large Loads – Suitable for large loads and surcharges from either one or both sides of the wall, allowing you to heap materials and drive machinery into the bay.
- Built To Withstand Severe Exposure – Produced in a factory controlled environment with covered reinforcement making the walls suitable for very severe exposure.
These concrete bolt down retaining wall units are a very versatile product which you can use to store a wide variety of materials. With the application of sealing your wall units are suitable for the storage of liquids.Install the units quickly and simply by securing them in-place using resin anchoring to a reinforced concrete strip foundation, or an existing concrete slab. 90 degree corner units are available allowing you to construct bays with ease.Once the units are secured to the foundation, no additional fixing is required, making them the ideal solution when you have no existing framework.Wall units are built to last in a factory designed to British Standards 8110-1:1997 and are CE marked.
Concrete Bolt Down Retaining Wall Product Dimensions
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)|
Tom Hallam-Eames, Managing Director, Toro Shelters
Tom Hallam-Eames, Managing Director. Toro Shelters
Graham Legg, Director, Malmesbury Consultants Ltd
Graham Legg, Director.
Malmesbury Consultants Ltd
Concrete Bolt Down Retaining Wall Guide
- The key features and benefits of bolt down retaining walls for a wide range of applications
- The full range of dimensions available alongside technical data
- Handling and installation instructions to ensure installation is pain-free
The precast concrete retaining wall units are designed to BS 8110-1:1997 and are manufactured using a concrete mix grade of C40/C50. Standard cover to reinforcement is 30mm, suitable for ‘very severe’ exposure. The units are designed to retain adequately drained material with a density of 18Kn/m³ on one or both sides, and depending on the height of the unit, an additional surcharge of up to 10Kn/m³ can be applied; please ask for specific loading details.