- Flexible Hire – We offer weekly hire periods to meet your short term projects needs all the way up to long term site security.
- Simple Installation – Move and place concrete barriers easily using a forklift. Toplifters can also
be provided with delivery.
- Fast Delivery – We can provide barriers onsite within 72 hours, ideal for time critical projects.
If your project requires temporary concrete barriers, we offer a cost-efficient concrete barrier hire service throughout the UK. Whether you need to create temporary roadblocks, protect vacant sites from unwanted visitors, create site security or prevent fly tipping.We deliver, offload and place the barriers for you using either Hiab (Craned) or Moffett (Forklift) vehicles. Once on site the barriers can easily be moved using a forklift thanks to recesses in the barriers.
Concrete barrier hire contracts are available to suit your needs, ranging from 1-week to 1-year. Considerable concrete barrier stocks ensure we can almost always fulfil your project’s requirements. For urgent requirements we can provide barriers onsite within 72 hours.
We offer a flexible service to suit your needs, for example we have recently helped to secure sites from travellers moving in. Working alongside the council, our lorry was on site during the eviction. If you have a similar situation, please give us a call and we’ll gladly help out.
Removal of barriers is similarly painless, when the barriers are no longer needed, simply give us a ring and we’ll sort out the rest. Providing our drivers can get on site, you don’t even need to be there during the pick-up.
Concrete Barrier Product Dimensions
1500mm Concrete Barrier
- Height – 1020mm
- Width (base) – 550mm
- Weight – 1460kg
2500mm Concrete Barrier
- Height – 830mm
- Width (at base) – 610mm
- Weight – 1300kg
3000mm Concrete Barrier
- Available with fence panel
- Height – 1000mm
- Width (at base) – 670mm
- Weight – 2840kg
Aidan Cowell, Marilena Property Solutions
Marilena Property Solutions
Steve Hillier, Owner. Nene Storage Equipment
Steve Hillier, Owner.
Nene Storage Equipment
Concrete Barrier Hire Guide
Your Guide Covers
- The key features and benefits of barriers for a wide range of applications
- The full range of dimensions available alongside technical data
- Handling and installation instructions to ensure installation is pain-free