- Quick & Easy Installation – Choose your ideal fixing and lifting method, we can even offload and place the blocks for you.
- Built To Last – All blocks are made from freeze-thaw resistant concrete and feature chamfered edges to ensure a long life span.
- Range of Weights & Sizes – We offer a range of standard blocks but can also deliver custom blocks to suit your exact requirements.
If you require precast concrete ballast weight or kentledge blocks for your project, we can supply a range of units to suit your exact requirements regardless of the weight required or machinery you have onsite. Get your blocks fast, when ordering from stock we can usually deliver the units the very next day. However, for custom orders, please call us.
We can supply standard sizes up to 5760kg or project-specific blocks if you require different dimensions. Block can be customised to suit your preferred fixing method including cast-in in holes, additional lifting points, eye-bolts and Halfen channels saving you precious time during installation.
From design through to lifting method, we are there to help you all the way. We can even deliver them on a craned vehicle to offload and place the units for you. Alternatively, we can ship the units on a flatbed vehicle.
Blocks are built to ensure a long lifespan. We can provide stainless steel fittings to grade 316 meaning they can be used in the harshest environments.
If your project requires precast concrete ballast weights or kentledge blocks, call us now on 01273 646 450 for more information.
Concrete Ballast & Kentledge Blocks Product Dimensions
Our standard blocks are 500kg, 1000kg, 2400kg, 2500kg and 5760kg – see below. Please call if your require different dimensions. These blocks are also available for hire.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
Pierre Ely, Director. HFD Limited
Pierre Ely, Director.
Jason Carroll, Maintenance Works Manager. Essex Highways
Jason Carroll, Maintenance Works Manager.
Concrete Ballast & Kentledge Blocks Guide
Your Guide Covers
- The key features and benefits of ballast & kentledge blocks for a wide range of applications
- The full range of dimensions available alongside technical data
- Handling and installation instructions to ensure installation is pain-free